Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome

Oh, no! Not another software blogger! Why does the blogosphere need yet-another-software-guru-wannabe?

Actually it doesn't - I need one. This is my therapy for living in software development. Besides letting me vent, this will hopefully show things from unconventional angles. If you are not in software development yourself, you will likely get little from this blog. If you are a developer or a manager, help yourself to seconds.

I have been in the software business as a developer for over 20 years now, so I have my share of bumps, bruises, and most importantly, scars. From the mid to late nineties, I ran the C++ Tips website, which can still be found here. That site is mostly archival in purpose, but one of these days, I'll write some Perl and clean it up.

No comments: